AARP Foundation Tax-Aide, an AARP Foundation program, helps low- to moderate-income taxpayers have more discretionary income for everyday essentials, such as food and housing, by assisting with tax services and ensuring they receive applicable tax credits and deductions.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is available free to taxpayers with low and moderate income, with special attention to those 60 and older. Through a cadre of trained and IRS accredited volunteers, AARP Foundation Tax-Aide has helped low- to moderate-income individuals for more than 40 years in every state and the District of Columbia.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is offered in cooperation with the IRS.
Please note: There are some tax issues that are beyond the scope of our volunteer training. Most things that a retired or low-income person has will be OK.
The following sites are accepting reservations on-line:
- AARP Littleton Life Center Tax-Aide (Tuesdays)
- Boulder East Age Well Center
- Broomfield Community Center
- Bud Werner Memorial Library
- Castle Rock Library (Mondays & Fridays)
- Colorado Springs Senior Center
- Englewood First Plymouth Congregational Church
- Erie High Plains Library
- Firestone Carbon Valley Regional Library
- Fort Collins Council Tree Covenant Church
- Grand Junction Wells Fargo Bank Annex
- Greeley High Plains Library District Admin Building
- Highlands Ranch Library
- Lafayette Public Library
- Littleton VITA @ Life Center (Wednesdays)
- Louisville Senior Center
- Malley Recreation Center (Thursdays)
- Parker Library
- Southglenn Library (Centennial)
- Windsor Public Services Facility
Appointments at other sites are by phone – see the AARP Locator web site.
|Don't have an ID yet? . . . . .
||Make or Change appointments|
||Manage options and permissions|