Out of Scope by [line number]:
-  Alternative minimum tax
-  Recapture of prior year credits
-  Total Enterprise Zone credits
-  Gross Conservation Easement Credit
Beginning in 2016, some sections of the CO104 form have been moved to separate schedules:
- DR 0104AD: Adjustments (subtractions) from Colorado income
- DR 0104US: Use tax for unpaid state sales tax
- DR 0104CH: Voluntary contributions to Colorado agencies.
TaxSlayer entry: State section
 State withholding add-back (FYI Income 4):[TSQuestion] Is this automatically populated?
The lesser of:
- The CO state tax withholding from Schedule A.
- The difference between federal itemized deductions and the standard deduction.
 Subtractions from DR 0104AD
Carries from the subtractions from income form.
 Enterprise Zone Credit
Download Form DR 1366.
 Use Tax (new in 2015)
Calculates sales/use tax for items purchased on which state tax has not been paid (e.g. most on-line purchases). Carries from DR 0104US schedule.
 CO withholding without a W-2 or 1099-R:
Some banks or brokers may withhold CO tax which will appear on their consolidated statements.
- To receive credit for such withholding, the return must be paper filed (with attached withholding forms).
- Add the additional withholding to the calculated withholding on the Colorado return (Federal Section > Payments & Estimates > Other State Withholdings TS page).
[NONE] State Sales Tax Refund (2015 only)
A refund due to the Tabor amendment. Not applicable for 2016.
 Voluntary Contributions to Colorado agencies:
Contributions to the listed agencies are deductible on next year’s taxes. Check last year’s tax return to be sure they were included in this year’s deductions. Carries from DR 0104CH schedule.