What is an RSS feed?
An RSS (Realy Simple Syndication) feed is a way of staying in touch with the web site without having to visit the site regularly and guess at what might have changed. It works a lot like email in that the changes are listed and new ones are highlighted as “unread” and you don’t have to sign up to be on an email notification list.
What do I do?
You need an RSS reader.
Microsoft Outlook has one built in.
- Find the RSS Feeds folder in the Personal folder.
- Right click on the RSS Feeds folder and select the “Add a new RSS Feed…” line.
- That will bring up a dialog box; enter the following URL: https:cotaxaide.org/ta/comments/feed/
Chrome requires the RSS Feed Reader extension:
- Search the web for RSS Feed Reader.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” and install it.
- Click on the “+” button and add the following URL: https:cotaxaide.org/ta/comments/feed/ and click “Search”.
There are also RSS apps for your smartphone. Just enter the above URL.