Part Year Worksheet
Colorado Part Year Worksheet
- Enter all federal income and adjustment items in the table below.
Enter all income before adjustments because Colorado adjustments
are calculated based on income ratios.
- Entry of annuities/pensions/Social Security/RR Retirement benefits
automatically calculate the correct amounts for Subtractions from AGI,
including age limits and owner.
- The state distribution will be calculated automatically based on
residency dates or income ratios.
- If ownership is joint (J), half of the total will be distributed
based on each of the taxpayer and spouse dates and/or income.
- If adjustment is needed, change the amount in either of the two state result boxes
- the other will adjust automatically.
Click "CALC" to restore the calculated distribution for that line.
Colorado Part Year input
|Interest and Dividend Income||0|
|Gains and/or Losses||0|
|Pension and Annuities||0|
|Rents and Royalties||0|
|Additions to Adjusted Gross Income||0|
|Subtractions from Adjusted Gross Income||0|